PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 15.02.08 07.03.02

Anonymous

Feb 15, 2008, 10:10:31 AM2/15/08

PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

are not for youThese
messages are harmless
nonpolotical messages
yettheyre slightly
opinionated Snailmail
  Remailers are faster th

Western countries and I
dont doubt that
motherfuckeris also a
term of endearment in
many other nations or is
at leastconsidered a

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 15.02.08 07.03.02

e,e'l.b@$h - tHE oNLY aDULT rEMAILER oPERATOR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 15.02.08 07.03.02

Wolff Wehrkugel wrote:

> The message below came through a remailer.
> Take that into account as you read the message.

> thks, good work

The above disclaimer is only one reason why I'd NEVER use Eelbash as exit.
It effectively says "The message you're about to read was posted through a
remailer which means it's not worth reading"

An anti-abuse disclaimer like the one Panta-Admin uses is one thing, but I
don't care for this kind of editorial comment being prepended to a post.
Frankly, there's no excuse for it.