PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 18.02.08 09.03.00

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2008, 1:35:25 PM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE!

Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:
> Zax <fle...@bananasplit.info> wrote:

> > > You forget that Zax' mail2news and remailer also post through his news
> > > server.
> >
> > Banana is Middleman, it doesn't post or mail to anything.
>
> Well, under most circumstances. This was Post:ed through banana. Not sure
> if I needed to include hashcash, so I did anyway.

GOOD MORNING MONARCHY!

Thank you for reminding Zax about his own remailer configuration.
I was beginning to feel insulted but then B*schl** came around and took me
for Eelbash.

> So I suppose if a person chose to flood some group using banana as an exit,
> it could be done.

Unless they wind up in his filters. Just as I said.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 18.02.08 09.03.00

when I do the temptation
to use it may
beoverwhelmingPlease