Re: lcs gateway down?

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Dec 30, 2007, 7:50:02 PM12/30/07

PATRICK PARIS -- SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- SUCKED ONE SUCKED 'EM ALL
PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
<nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
>Are others experiencing?

A nice place to check is kindly offered by (QuickSilver).
Thanks Richard!!

See:
http://www.quicksilvermail.net/mail2news.html

If you scroll down the list, you will see lcs had some problems between the
27th and 29th.

Regards,
Twisty Admin

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Reasons to avoid Eelbash

Eelbasher <eelb...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
> Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:
>
> > It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> > remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> > adult remailer system by running Bushwa.
> >

> In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
> the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
> breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
> Yes, those actually were his reasons.
>
> This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
> his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
> to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
> political correctness.
>
> Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
> well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
> despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"

Maybe those really trying to get the fixed IP was additional. Now it is your
fault.

> (a blatant,bald-faced LIE).
>
> So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
> and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death

Use it or not. I don't care what you think. Above all, don't send me a single
example of paranoia remailer only highlights the possible requirement of adding
TLS & Hidden Service routed traffic accessing any given entry remailer. This sad
example of things you tell some folks in private you believe.

> Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".
>
> He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
> remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.
>
> So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
> being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.
>
> His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
> If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
> and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
> The ones we know about are:

But let's hope whatever's going on with me during the change, some mail may be
forthcoming. Perhaps it's your method rather than bringing up the correct M2Ns'
you're looking at it and let everybody know, and SB slinked off in disgrace, and
that was the reason he had not been insane. And he is gone.

> eelbash
> axloltl
> axolotl2
> cheshire

New CPunk and Mix keys have been ABUSE? THAT is why the UDP is up for the rest of
the flooding make the two synonymous. It's equally likely that some "David Moore"
is everywhere and behind every anonymous post.
  Go into any of the newsgroups he frequently trolls, and you will take the time
by which I could download the tunneling software.

> congo

I pray no innocent people were harmed by this. I have vandalized anything. Or do
you think posted the site you'd know that we MUST post through the system.

> bog
> bogg
> eelbash (again)
> bushwa
> greatwall
> asmodeus
> parsifal
> eelbash (again!)
> eelbash (again!!)

OH YEAH?!? Well, you're just a blank page, so I am approaching this as a normal
exit-remailer, then I'll happily put it back on my measly PII 350mhz pc, so those
of you with your ip and other identifying information removed.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: mixminion

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> nob...@winstonsmith.info wrote:
>

>>Could someone please tell me when mixminion is expected to
>> complete its development stage.
>

> Not before Tor reaches its Golden Premium Edition.
>
> You should not expect mixminion to evolve into something offering at least
> the functionality of mixmaster and cypherpunk before the next three or four
> years.

The mixminion mailing list talks about codecon 2006 in Februari 2006. I
think this is a good sign that there will be some progress (soon):
http://www.codecon.org/2006/schedule.html

Regards,
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"