Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 21.03.01

0 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Anonymous

chưa đọc,
00:56:23 12 thg 2, 200812/2/08
đến

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WASTE OF LIFE, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

Zax wrote:

> Champerty was a good guy with pasionate views on anonymity. He also had
> a short fuse.

So has Pit Digger.. And it is good to have a short fuse when it comes to
remops who run their remailers the way Frog-Admin did and don't
apologize or rectify their mistakes when pointed out by other remops.

This group was much too kind on FA! Just because you run Reliable and
know VB doesn't make you a remailer saint! At least the people who
mattered like the main developer of Mixmaster 2.9-3.0 complained to FA..
(and got abused because of it, that seems to be the pattern here)

It is good FA is gone, or we would have had another flood and many
'sock-puppets'.

Regards,
Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 21.03.01

> roadburner wrote:

>> Encryption key passwords used
>> are very long, complex, and not written down.

How do you remember them? Remembering passwords is a real pain for me, and
if you can remember the complex ones you use, and have some system for
doing it rather than a very good memory, please share it with the rest of
us.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 11.02.08 21.03.01

[iNFO] E.e.lNYM nYM

EelbashR