PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 30.01.08 06.03.03

George Orwell

Jan 30, 2008, 9:06:31 AM1/30/08

PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WASTE OF LIFE, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!

Fishmongers hate eelbash

EelbashR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR FILTHY STINKING GUTS PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 30.01.08 06.03.03

In article <MIOP4P1V3864...@anonymous.sender>
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Admin_rbtor) wrote:

> Send to rema...@twistycreek.com
> with subject:
>
> remailer-key
> remailer-config
> remailer-adminkey
> dest-block

Great to see you back!

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT! 30.01.08 06.03.03

rema...@twistycreek.com wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <43597cbd$0$11078$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
>>"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>>
>>>Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise for me!
>>
>>Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in
>>here although he doesn't intend to be.
>>
>>I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading
>>Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
>>psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
>>pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
>>like him.
>>
>>He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.
>

> Wonderful entertainment that bloke.

I don't think it is so wonderful. He is a PR danger to *all* remailers.
(and he knows it too)

Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

https://www.mixmaster.it