Classipress Theme Wordpress Free Download

Yetta Fraunfelter

Dec 7, 2023, 6:33:34 PM12/7/23
hey Mohsin, Working theme download link is available at the end of post. Yes this theme working fine with all WordPress version. Recently I update WordPress Latest version 3.8 which is latest 2014 version and Classipress theme is working fine for me. Let me know if you need any further help in this regard.

sir i am useing your classipress theme on my website but when i go to the post ad then no catogry show and also not showing the dropdown menu aslo , when i upload this them first time then it work propley but when i update the wordpress then some feature not working please help me and i also need its state name which needed in state field , i am very thankful to you best of luck

classipress theme wordpress free download
Download Zip https://urllio.com/2wJ0pg

dear i also face this problem in your theme Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/consumer/public_html/almadinaeshop.com/wp-content/themes/classipress-WordPress-applethemes-premium_by_SuperWebPortal.Com/includes/theme-functions.php on line 805 and defined in /home/consumer/public_html/almadinaeshop.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1210

ListingHive is a free theme designed to complement the HivePress directory plugin. The plugin offers the structure and functionality for your directory. This includes your listings, Google and Facebook login, favorites, private messaging, listing geolocation, listing reviews and more. The HivePress form can also be used to add search filters to your site based on your listings (for example, allowing users to search restaurants by food type or freelancer jobs by specialty). HivePress even supports monetization options for paid listings and claim listings, so you can charge to post or group listings.

Installation of this theme is a piece of cake. When you buy and download ClassiPress, you just have to upload the theme zip file to the CPanel. When the file has been uploaded, open the WordPress dashboard and activate the theme.

ClassiEra is a beginner-friendly classified theme, as the download comes with 15+ premade layouts for easy site design. It also comes with significant time-saving features, as a front-end dashboard lets sellers take control of their listings and pay for featured advertising space; no admin input needed.

Classipress template is practically plug and play, you can create your own Craigslist or kijiji like site in just minutes. I only listed a couple features in the Classipress template available from www.appthemes.com. You should check out the Classipress demo here or download Classipress classified ads wordpress template here.

Hi Zach, If you are creating classified ads with Joomla, I would recommend to use Almond Ads or the DJ Classified Ads component. Almond ads has the functionality of a fee based system for certain categories you will need to jump to the Pro edition which cost $195. You can also look into DJ-Classifieds Ads component to have free and paid classifieds (paypal). DJ Classifieds is also free to download. Let me know how it works out for you. Hope that helps, Elaine

Please note, our site has a point system and we don't have any hidden or recurring fees, so you are purchasing the current version of the digital product without the option of a free update. If you need a product updates in the future, you can always download them using your point balance.

1. All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). 2. This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.

When it comes to adding listings to your website, Classiera makes use of front-end submission forms which simplifies the listing submission process. If you plan to monetize your website by charging your users a fee for adding a listing, then this theme gives you plenty of options. Through the settings, you can create free plans with premium upgrades or make all of your plans paid options.

If you want to see exactly what Vehica can do, you can set up a free private demo site using Vehica that lets you explore the functionality of this theme. If you want to know whether a theme has the right functionality for your project before paying for it, this offer is sure to be appealing.

Another good reason to consider Adifier is the wealth of payment or monetization options. With this theme, your website can be configured to collect payments from your users in a range of different ways. For example, you can charge your audience a fee for submitting a listing. Or alternatively, you can let them make listing submissions for free but offer them paid upgrades, such as making their submission a featured listing or adding extra elements to their listing, like an interactive map or an image gallery.

When it comes to adding listings to your site, you can add them one by one through your WordPress dashboard or use the CSV and XML import feature to quickly populate your classifieds site with lots of content in one go. Another option is giving your visitors the ability to add their own listings to your website for free or for a fee. As this theme supports PayPal payments, you can collect payments easily through it.

3. $99 for Wordpress Theme. This is the cost of the Wordpress Theme Classipress. After you purchase this theme it totally belongs to you. You get lifetime theme updates and support. There is no monthly fee or any other hidden charges. Click here to download the theme.

This theme is now a premium theme. Check out the demo site, which also contains pages that explain the features it gives you. Please use the contact us or request a quote pages to inquire about purchasing the theme. You may also request additional customized features and we will give you a estimate on the cost absolutely free.

With the collection of 5 stunning homepage designs, Cityo is a striking listing and directory WordPress theme for niche and generic online platforms. (You unlock creative freedom to fine-tune Cityo with Elementor.)

Hi,
I am new to web design and web creation and have been toying with the idea of building my own site using a wordpress theme. I have been struggling with an idea and a concept for a long time and have been putting it off because it seemed either impossible or outside of my own capabilities. I may even be overthinking this and it has been staring me in the face all along.

I think I need a listings or directory type theme. Not sure. It must be able to showcase individual business listings for free and paid advertising. Those businesses will advertise by showing a thumbnail image and a brief description of their business.

I am not sure what you mean by this. This theme does include paid membership plans and they are assigned manually after purchase. You can also assign premium plan manually for users via WordPress dashboard.
Also users can post free ads on your website and they can go live with or without moderation depending on your configuration.

Your best bet is to hire developers from oDesk, Freelancer.com or other freelancer job boards that could create a custom built website with all the functionallity you have in mind.
Sorry for being harsh but theme development is a business and developers are working on products that they will be able to sell but unfortunately your described one is very niche targeted. However, you can use any of these themes as platform and start developing from there. That way you will save a lot of time and money on development.

Hi Aigars, Thanks for the reviews. Very interesting reading them as well as the comments. I own a couple, one from App Themes and the other from Premium Press. I am wanting to use a classified theme for a Lost & Found Dog website. One of the issues is I have worked with both of the above and they do a decent job, but they want to charge for a listing and I would like to make it a totally free website for users. With that being said, do you have a favorite you would want to tell me about?

Unfortunately, there are no WordPress themes ever released to match your criteria. I would recommend to use some of the above-listed themes as a framework and then build additional functionality on top of it. The best places where you can find freelance WordPress developers are Upwork, Freelancer.com and Jobs.WordPress.net.

Appreciate your time& knowledge, looking for right theme for a listing / classified wordpress website. My requirements are simple but little unique, Let me know that will be close to my requirements.
I need category , location & open search filter, products/ shops listed along with photos brief description about their services & special schemes they must have introduced to be highlighted in search results, i also need User Ratings based on pre-set parameters.I need to put a call button without displaying vendor numbers that will dial all numbers of the vendors so they dont miss the lead.Let me know if any theme is close by , also let me know if there arr addon plugins that will solve my problems,Theme need to be SEO/SMO friendly.Many Thanks in advance,

Unfortunately, there is no exact match for theme that you just described. The easies solution here would be to choose the theme you like from design perspective and then hire some freelance WordPress developer from oDesk or Freelancer.com to add this extra functionality for you.

Yes but without characters limit (title and description). Anyone can write a book as a title and an encyclopedia for description. There is only one theme with characters limit (from Dolce Pixel) but with a high risk. Without any information for the authors, without an address, no telephone, no support forum, no version of the theme, no updates, no online support for buyers, no registration for buyers, no rating, no reviews. There is nothing. Just a page with the theme, demo and pay. Payment with PayPal but without seller protection (final sale). Compatibility with the latest version of wordpress? compatibility with wordpress plugins? updates? There is nothing. High risk of losing your money.
eebf2c3492