PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, GET OUT YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 07.03.03

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 14, 2008, 11:35:13 AM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

>Again, I urge you to get help. You do not realize how sick you are, though
>I am sure everyone else in your neighborhood does.

You do realize that you are writing back to several different people don't
you? Are you claiming them all to be sick?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 14.02.08 07.03.03

Can Reliable, JBN and / 0r Quicksilver be run in Linux with wine?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 07.03.03

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:22:46 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>>
>>On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:30:05 +0100, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>Some very angry and disturbed tripe, below.

>>> Oh great, tampering with mail again. Fuck you.

>>> How the hell are we supposed to know if they are blocked?
>>
>>I'll let you know here.

>>> All the easier for you to read them. You perverted fucking asshole.
>>
>>Don't talk nonsense; all it means is that html is not allowed, and
>>binaries are not allowed.
>
> Eelbash, you are a liar. LIAR.

I misspoke: the remailer will not accept html or binaries, such as .exe
files; it does accept encrypted messages at last hop, as any remailer does.

It also accepts non-pgp-encrypted messages - plain text messages in the
standard form:

::
anon-post-to: some.newsgroup

##
subject: some subject
from: some name
etc.
etc.

By the way, a quick look at capstrings shows that bigapple, george,
hastio, metacolo, panta, senshi, and vger also accept plain text messages.

> What it actually means is that messages do not have to be encrypted to be
> accepted.

Correct.

> HTML and binaries ARE accepted, if they are encrypted.

You are talking gibberish. If a message is encrypted, it is not possible
to know if it is html, or a binary, such as a .exe.

> Either you are a liar, or so truly incompetent that you honestly don't
> know what PLAIN TEXT accepted actually means. So which is it? Huge liar,
> or painfully incompetent?

Neither. Just an average lover of privacy trying to provide some to other
people, and looking in wonderment at the psychopaths, such as yourself,
that infest this newsgroup.

A copy of this post is at http://eelbash.yi.org:81/miscx/post/20061108003.