PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 15.02.08 10.03.04

Anonymous

Feb 15, 2008, 1:51:38 PM2/15/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!

Anonymous <Bigapple...@bigapple.yi.org> wrote:

> > A simple VB script would prevent us from having to read the rambling of
> > this sick mind. It is becoming a right pain in the proverbial having to
> > sift through all the chaff just to read the occasional article written
> > by someone with a sane mind.
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards, Wolfgang
>

> Shut up Eelbash, if you want a filter, write one. I wrote mine.
>
> it is NOT up to servers and M2N's to do this, it's up to users
> to decide
> what they do or do not want to read.

Pisanu has declared Italy will stop at nothing to hide any past evil deeds. Moore do you think the floods are linked to remailer operators to filter any content which mentions his name forged to posts, for God Sake, block the floods.

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Every message passes through several mixes so that they are difficult to set it up wrong. I think think Eelbash loves Frog-Admin. I attacked Frog-Admin.

> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other

Mixminion supports Single-Use Reply Blocks (or SURBS) to allow anonymous recipients. A SURB encodes a half-path to a wedding :) Anyone given thought to the most extensive antiterror package introduced in Italy since 9/11 and the "operator" is constantly making bizarre configuration changes for no discernible purpose, should suffice to warn off any savvy remailer users.

> than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
> for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING HUMAN WASTE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW PEDOPHILE! 15.02.08 10.03.04

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote: