Bonjour à tous !

namco...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 6:01:07 AM2/15/20
Bonjour à tous !
Je suis vraiment désolé pour explique le problème en l'anglais.
Hello to all. I would like to write something about school Emile Cohl, i studied there in Dessin Prepa FLE, and 1st year. I was drawing not bad, but unfortunately i didnt pass to the 2nd year. Somehow autiste French boy who was drawing worst in the class passed. And french girl with a baby, who was not paying any attention in the class,n was drawing n sculping in wrong proportions.

No hâte, i respect them,
But i think profs n the direction really very discriminative againts international minorities.

Much respect to all who can help