Another fraud..

mail...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 8:03:47 PM10/29/22
I no longer have any connection with the management of a certain dispute, despite this, a person sends me the following information: a person tried to charge me fraudulently, "ONCE AGAIN", for something that I do not have ever done.

This information is timely and updates (it was not necessary to proceed) a letter sent a few days ago to a film distributor. I am currently resisting the urge to take legal action.

Letter sent to an American film producer :

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/08/warner-bros-office-services-without.html