The art of lying on the Internet : here is the newspaper Le Monde and AFP

mail...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2022, 2:01:13 AM12/21/22
Google Translate

Emmanuel Macron in Rwanda: "I come to recognize our responsibilities" in the genocide of the Tutsi

“France has a role, a history and a political responsibility in Rwanda”, it remained “de facto alongside a genocidal regime” but “was not an accomplice” – "LIE" by Emmanuel Macron, from the newspaper le Monde and AFP.

Le Monde with AFP

Posted on May 27, 2021 at 10:57 a.m., updated on May 27, 2021 at 2:52 p.m.

Reading time 5 min.

‘Archives show French complicity in Rwandan genocide’

Researcher says French government supported Hutus during and after 1994 genocide, which took lives of some 800,000 Tutsis

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#

https://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2021/05/27/emmanuel-macron-en-visite-au-rwanda-pour-tenter-de-solder-le-lourd-passif-lie-au-genocide-de-1994_6081681_3212.html

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-art-of-lying-on-internet-here-is.html