PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 31.01.08 14.03.02

Anonymous

Jan 31, 2008, 6:49:07 PM1/31/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU FILTHY SON OF A WHORE PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF STINKING SCUM PEDOPHILE!

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 31.01.08 14.03.02

lpar jgnY@O.Y'bY U$R,R

EelbashR

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 31.01.08 14.03.02

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Thrasher Remailer <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, nonalt <non...@hod.aarg.net> wrote:
>>On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
>><nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:

>>>Such uninformed BS could only come from a Foxnews watcher.
>>
>>Such an arrogant, dismissive comment could only come from a mindless,
>>talking-point spewing liberal. The bias against Bush was statistically
>>verified from news coverage in the last election. More than 85% of
>>journalists are *self described* as "Democrats". More than 85%.
>
>They say what they're paid to say by the people who OWN the
>media you dumb shit.

Newsflash, moron: TV news is only a tiny part of the coverage. Calling me
names doesn't change the facts and statistics. Journalists still find the
news, they decide what is newsworthy, and then write the copy in a way that
frames the issue. TV news is 99.9% recycled wire copy and newspaper
coverage anyway, usually a day late.

>Are you so stupid you think the talking heads write the drivel they
>read off the teleprompter?

Are you so ignorant that you believe Rupert Murdoch is down in the
producer's booth writing copy for the teleprompters?

>>liberal.

>you Nazi shit.

See? Stupid, pointless lame attempts to be insulting is all you get from
idiots like this. What does that mean, exactly? See, my point was a really
clever allusion between the head of a penis, and a "talking head". Your
reply is just a childish outburst, similar to a 4 year old stopping his
little feet and screaming "Oh yeah? OH YEAH?!? Well, you're just a
doodyhead and I hate you! Boo hoohoohoohoo!"

PS: Nazi's were LEFT, not RIGHT. I believe the pejorative you were trying
to pull out of you shriveled, little, substandard brain is "fascist".

No charge for the home schooling. In fact, here's one more lesson, free of
charge: when you have ZERO facts on your side, and all you have to work
with is uninformed, unsubstantiated, unsupported really stupid opinion,
then you really should keep your Daddies favorite cock-hole shut.