Re: remailers to give up keys?

Anonymous

Jan 13, 2008, 1:36:12 AM1/13/08

PATRICK PARIS -- THE HUMAN MAGGOT
PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED PROGRAMMER
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUM OF THE EARTH

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, nonalt <non...@hod.aarg.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
><nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:

>>> CNN
>>

>>Such uninformed BS could only come from a Foxnews watcher.
>
>Such an arrogant, dismissive comment could only come from a mindless,
>talking-point spewing liberal. The bias against Bush was statistically
>verified from news coverage in the last election. More than 85% of
>journalists are *self described* as "Democrats". More than 85%.

They say what they're paid to say by the people who OWN the
media you dumb shit.

Are you so stupid you think the talking heads write the drivel they
read off the teleprompter?

>liberal.

you Nazi shit.

<<==========>>

Subject: Remailer Nominations - opinions please...

Hi all,
i just recently started reading this group and have to say that some of
the posts here are really funny!! :)

but the on topic posts are really great to read too. i have been using
Quicksilver and recently am trying JBN (JBN - so far without success). I
think QS is a fucking kool program for novices. ok i read something
about a few teething problems a whiles back, but its ok now.

my question is hypothetical -

'if we were going to award an Oscar to the best anon remailer client
program, what would your nomination be & why?'

Please tell me about any other remailer programs other than the classics
QS & JBN if you use them.

~~

Subject: Re: lcs gateway down?

In article <DV1XXIIH386...@twistycreek.com>
an...@see.comments wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
> <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
> >Are others experiencing?
>
> Test lcs

Thank you, seemed it was temporary.