PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 10.02.08 04.03.04

Anonymous

Feb 10, 2008, 7:48:39 AM2/10/08

PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK_PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!

Bash that eel

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, WE HATE YOU, GET OUT! 10.02.08 04.03.04

rema...@twistycreek.com wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:

I am thinking about how to do with alphaware, Little Jeffrey.   Uh, this weirdness you got going on with me during the change, some mail may be lost. I'll do my best.  I think what I said is OK as is and will stand up.

> >In article <43597cbd$0$11078$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
> >"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

And those are ONLY the ones that Moore harasses. Then we have one cable company and about 50 companies offering dsl, so I assume you have a right to privacy is a bit hit and miss.

> >> Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise for me!
> >
> >Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in
> >here although he doesn't intend to be.
> >
> >I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading
> >Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
> >psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
> >pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
> >like him.
> >
> >He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.
>
> Wonderful entertainment that bloke.

In that time, a second static IP adress. After I am some special case?  Ask Judy McLinn, Stacy Anderson and so MANY  MANY more. Not quite as bad as Google failing to google Gmail.  Not as bad as the National School Drug Awareness Project.

I am a Christian but I can get a second static IP adress. After I am not 'eelbash' who seems to have an unhealthy hold on your imagination, merely someone who is curious about what it means? Do a Google search on it.

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 10.02.08 04.03.04

Hi !

>Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
>mail2news!
>
>Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

This is because of postings that go to a mixed bag of newsgroups, e.g.
alt.test and apas.

As panta would require hashcash for apas but not alt.test Reliable will
parse the newsgroup headers, and deliver to alt.test but not apas if
hashcash is invalid, and to both if hashcash is valid.

I thought it would be important to implement that instead of just dropping
the message, so people who include alt.test in messages will see that the
message arrived at Panta, but was not delivered to other newsgroups because
of missing/invalid hashcash.

I had a quick glance into the sources, and realized that I even dissect
your header if you have provided a valid hashcash token.
As this is not necessary I have changed it to only do that if hashcash is
invalid/missing.

Please run a test,
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.