PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 06.03.02

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Feb 14, 2008, 9:46:34 AM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF STINKING SCUM PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SHITBAG PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

In article <4354e2e9$0$11070$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

> Whatever it is, it is decremental to the status remailer users have on
> usenet. Remops where never liked by the majority of internet users IMHO.

Screw 'em.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 06.03.02

In article <1131248...@bigapple.yi.org>
"[Anonymous] Persona" <anon...@bigappleremailer.com> wrote:

> -----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
> Message-type: plaintext
>
> Suddenly nothing's getting through.
>
> I use auto remailers with stats from bikikki.
> I use 2 m2n gateways (dizum and bananasplit)
> My nyms are with blackhole and panta.
>
> What gives? Bad stats? both gateways down? Nym servers
> both down?
>
> I'm missing something. What is it?
>
> Persona

For QS Use: