PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 04.03.03

1 view

Anonymous

Feb 14, 2008, 8:57:31 AM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY BASTARD PEDOPHILE GET THE FUCK OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Hi !

>Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
>mail2news!
>
>Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

This is because of postings that go to a mixed bag of newsgroups, e.g.
alt.test and apas.

As panta would require hashcash for apas but not alt.test Reliable will
parse the newsgroup headers, and deliver to alt.test but not apas if
hashcash is invalid, and to both if hashcash is valid.

I thought it would be important to implement that instead of just dropping
the message, so people who include alt.test in messages will see that the
message arrived at Panta, but was not delivered to other newsgroups because
of missing/invalid hashcash.

I had a quick glance into the sources, and realized that I even dissect
your header if you have provided a valid hashcash token.
As this is not necessary I have changed it to only do that if hashcash is
invalid/missing.

Please run a test,
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 04.03.03

George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

http://xenu.net/archive/ot/ can save you a lot of money. Remember who got pissed at penet.fi (it was CoS). Love your fellow human beings and God our Lord above all.

It is not my job to change the 'settings' and 'resource' in the Sierra Madre mountains. What, are you kidding? Oy Weh, remailers are used by cowards and idiots to play stupid games on usenet and snipe nasty messages attacking their betters. Get real, and start acting responsibly.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 04.03.03

In article <VWLMVXIN3864...@anonymous.sender>
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Twisty_admin) wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> >In article <WDQJYD4H38640.4142939815@anonymous.poster>
> >Wolff Wehrkugel <wehr...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> >> Me too, but I hope your remailer will not be as up and down as Eelbash has
> >> been.
> >
> >I doubt it. He was reliable, just had ISP problems.
>
> No doubt about the ISP problems :) They were very nice about it though.
>
> I had to sign up for a 2 year commercial account. To get the fixed IP was
> additional. Now it is somewhere close to a $100 a month. I registered a new
> domain name at Network Solutions with the privacy option.
>
> The benefit is speed. At bandwidthplace.com/speedtest it comes up with
> between 6.4 and 7.0 megabits per second. Much more than I'll ever need.
>
> I have been consistantly pinged by BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG from ANONYMOUS and
> mail.brianbinder.com. A tad annoying when mine is a static commercial
> account.
>
> Odd that they could ping me from 10.1.10.1 which is the same address as my
> new modem/router. They also tried to connect to port 137.
>
> I had to use the internal firewall to block all the connections they use.
> Now I can't access my modem/router from this PC. A never ending battle. :)

I thought you had a static IP now, not some 10.x.x.x crap? Or is
the static IP on the WAN side of the router? If so, no 10.x.x.x
traffic should be coming in to your network (the router should
be able to stop it and the ISP shouldn't be routing it to you in
the first place).

Anyway, block ports 135-139 and 445 at the router. All virus
stuff.