PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 03.03.01

Anonymous Sender

Feb 13, 2008, 6:05:23 AM2/13/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 03.03.01

adm...@privacy.li_not wrote...
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > "Hello, I am the owner of privacy.li. Today i saw some extra visitors,
> > so i checked where they came from and arrived here."
> >
> > http://www.privacy.li/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308
> >
> > No logs, huh? Then how did you know there were "extra visitors" and
> > where they came from. No logs=Bullshit! You quite obviously log or you
> > would have absolutely now way to know any of this!
> >

> Well, you guys are really either stupid or someone pays you to spread
> this FUD.
>
> Can you imagine that privacy.li has a website at http://www.privacy.li,
> which of course uses traffic analysis of its WEB SURFING VISITORS, to
> see where they come from, what draws most interest, what key words are
> scoring high, etc. Any business out there which is not doing this basic
> analysis has no clue about what web visitors are interested in, and
> therefor could not better or enhance their service...
>
> However, this analysis is NOT matched with any individuals, but only in
> a generic and general summary.
>
> And to stretch your imagination a little bit further ->
>
> In contrast to mere web visitors stands the service we offer:
>
> We offer SSH2-accounts (Privacy-Tunnel) with full TOR entry points on
> our servers (TOR-servers running, usage optional) for privacy loving
> folks, and we DO NOT LOG ANY of the following:
>
> 1. we do NOT log your surfing behaviour, like which sites you visit
> 2. we do NOT log your email content
> 3. we do NOT log your traffic as in how many bytes you transferred
> 4. we do NOT log how many emails you sent or received
> 5. we do NOT log your chats like those in IRC and other IM-clients
> 6. we do NOT backup any of your data
>
> So, we have perfect deniability, if we ever would get asked to produce
> evidence about a client. What we don't know, we can not produce - it's
> that easy!

No, it isn't and you don't. Now the question is, seeing as you admit to
logging some things but not others, how about telling us exactly what
you do log? You claimed no logs at all, you have logs. Are you going
to be a man and now list what you do log or are you going to keep up the
charade of the no logs claim?

- A former supporter, now very disillusioned and also sorry for bashing
those who were obviously right.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 03.03.01

This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Mixminion
server at deuxpi.ca. If you do not want to receive anonymous
messages, please contact deuxpi...@deuxpi.ca. For more information
about anonymity, see http://mixminion.net.

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----