Re: rbtor on line for testing (again)

Anonymous

Jan 5, 2008, 9:06:28 PM1/5/08

PATRICK PARIS -- SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER
PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER
PATRICK PARIS -- MAKE YOUR PANTIES PUBLIC

Taylor Vincent wrote:
>>roadburner wrote:
>

>>>Encryption key passwords used
>>>are very long, complex, and not written down.
>

> How do you remember them? Remembering passwords is a real pain for me, and
> if you can remember the complex ones you use, and have some system for
> doing it rather than a very good memory, please share it with the rest of
> us.

Rule one of keeping your password save would be, don't tell it to anyone
nor how you constructed it. There is one methode that is not very secure
(but reasonably anyway) and that is taking the (first) letters of the
words of a song or poem you like. Mix in some letters, add some
variations, moves your hands around the keyboard a bit if you type blind
and you have a pretty secure long passphrase.

Hth,
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: What Did He Do?

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext