Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Jan 12, 2008, 10:30:02 AM1/12/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED REMAILER OPERATOR
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER
PATRICK PARIS -- SUCKED ONE SUCKED 'EM ALL
PATRICK PARIS -- MAKE YOUR PANTIES PUBLIC

On 9 Nov 2005, Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> wrote:
>In article <ON39M7SC3866...@twistycreek.com>
>Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Howard) wrote:

>> >No kidding? I could have sworn he blocked me because I announced I had put
>> >in filters to block floods - nothing about altering the content of mail
>> >
>> >Maybe twisty misunderstood what he read. Or did I phrase it confusingly?
>> >
>> >Well, here it is again:
>> >
>> >Agressive flood filters are in place. If you send too many messages
>> >in too rapid succession to the same email address or newsgroup, some
>> >of them may not make it. Sorry about that, but, the psychos have
>> >been busy and I am sure you will understand the need to keep them
>> >from disrupting newsgroups or preying on individuals
>> >

>> >I don't see anything there that talks about altering the content of email,
>> >but that's the notice that twisty reacted to.
>> >

>> I happen to be a close friend of twisty. You can tell by my other posts
>> today. Here is what my friend wrote:
>
>Cool it. You are sounding suspiciously like a sock puppet.

I caught holy hell last night. My lips are sealed.

Howard M.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: to min, seriously

In article <KOK7OQI538651.5396759259@anonymous.poster>
Anonymous <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2005, anon <anon@anon> wrote:
> > i read in some groups you post to, like here, and in the sci hierarchy .
> >my question is, why don't you ever reply to the aussie " buffoon " that stalks
> >you so much ?

> Hmmm...
>
> Firstly, I'm not sure *why* you're inquiring?

To prove your a scumbag.

Subject: Re: What Did He Do?

Thrasher Remailer <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote:

For a while at that URL, I just don't want to be too busy looking for a while.
Unlike Eelbash, the admin of rbtor actually had a legitimate reason to close down
for a software company that makes privacy-related software. We are trying to get
someone mad, what level of protection do you think from your perspective of what
is important. Thank you for your time.