Client/server network with Linux Redhat as server and Win 2000 Pro as Client

tataemma

Feb 18, 2005, 9:23:04 AM2/18/05
Hi all,

I will like to set up a Client/server network. I would like all my
servers (Domain, Web, Application, DNS) to be on Linux whereas all
Clients will be running Windows 2000 Pro. Most of my users are not
used to linux that's why I want windows Os as client.

I know that Samba protocol will be used, but I need some step by step
procedure to avoid trouble in the future.

Thanks for helping.