PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 11.02.08 07.03.03

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Feb 11, 2008, 11:55:20 AM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

rema...@twistycreek.com wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <43597cbd$0$11078$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
>>"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>>
>>>Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise for me!
>>
>>Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in
>>here although he doesn't intend to be.
>>
>>I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading
>>Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
>>psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
>>pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
>>like him.
>>
>>He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.
>

> Wonderful entertainment that bloke.

I don't think it is so wonderful. He is a PR danger to *all* remailers.
(and he knows it too)

Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 07.03.03

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
> In <435a4e57$0$11067$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>, nos...@hccnet.nl wrote:
>
>>Twisty Admin wrote:

>>>Thanks for not including me my dear old friend. :)
>>
>>So you have plans to travel the same path Frog-Admin and Eelbash do/did? ;-)
>

> You're always welcome to make a VERY spectacular fool of yourself attempting to guess something like that from a usenet post. And flaunt the fact that you're so stupid you havent even noticed the risk in doing that.

You forgot a smiley

Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 07.03.03

In article <200510201742...@mail.cypherpunks.to>
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:

> It's surprising to see such venom in reply to a simple question. Are
> you sure you are not Secure Beer?
>
> I dont think it was Frogs word for whatever it was that SB did. I
> seem to recall several people on the group agreeing that SB had done
> something not quite kosher.
>
> I am just curious about what it was.
>
> Wait. Are you Bluejay???

If he was Bluejay he'd have gone into a misinformed rant about how
homosexuals are responsible for global warming or something.

Eelbash if you want to attempt to blacken Secure Beer's name, I
suggest you come up with something better than "I seem to recall
several people said he did something bad".