PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 15.02.08 08.03.04

Anonymous

Feb 15, 2008, 11:06:31 AM2/15/08

PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, GET OUT YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS STINKING BASTARD PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!

CLEARLY, THE PURPOSE for flooders, trolls, DOS attackers, etc.
is to compromise anonymous remailers every way they can. They
employ every dishonest methodology known to mass-propagandists
since time immemorial: disinformation, obfuscation, diversion,
threats, attacks on your enablers (flooding ISPs with threats,
for example), and all manner of frivolous innuendo ad nauseam.

The reason flooders/trollers don't like remailers is that they
don't like free speech *unless* it happens to agree with their
irresponsible, far-left radical liberal anarchistic party line.
They hate honesty; and therefore, they hate honest free speech.
It's that simple. Truth & Law is every anarchist's worst enemy.

For example, those of us who consistently support conservative
values are constantly being attacked by these left-wing idiots,
to the point that we MUST post through the remailers to thwart
their concerted attacks against our ISPs and/or unique servers,
the latter of which describes a big problem with remailer floods.

The mere fact that YOU are posting in support of their radical
agenda demonstrates that *you* are among the flooders! Whereas
by contrast, every honest remailer user (contrast to ab-users)
knows to use his/her own customized levels of filtering on his
end. Judicious use of multi-layered headers and context kill-
filtering (e.g. Xnews, Nfilter, Hamster, as I use effectively)
is sufficient to eliminate >98% of all deceitful garbage from
cluttering your computer screen--if that's what you're after. :-D

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF13826...@anonymous.poster

"n...@...t" trolled in vain:
><snipped for clarity>

"There's nothing like a good, clean kill!"
--Peter Sellers, 'The Magic Christian'

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 15.02.08 08.03.04

In article <70e61504e9642ecc...@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> FRIED EELKS STIN
>
> EelbashR

This is the most boring "flood" I've ever seen in terms of creativity.
Drop it or get with the program.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE! 15.02.08 08.03.04

Why E,E'L.B@$H Why?