Nouveau processus de commentaire sur le standard Ada

J-P. Rosen

Dec 19, 2022, 2:43:29 AM12/19/22
Tucker Taft a diffusé cette information. Vu que les commentaires doivent
être en anglais, je me permets de la poster telle quelle sans la
traduire....

---------------- 8< ------------------------------------------
The Ada Rapporteur Group (ARG) of Working Group 9 (ISO WG9), within
ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22, is responsible for maintaining and advancing the
International Ada Programming Language Standard. In the past we have
used this "ada-comment" mailing list as the official place to file
comments or suggestions about the Standard. Over the past six months we
have been moving to an online approach using a website and a GitHub
issue repository. The new process seems to be working, so we ask all
those with comments about the Ada Standard or the Ada Reference Manual
to visit the new ARG website:

https://arg.adaic.org

and select the "Community Input" page. There you will find forms for
filing comments, or for requesting the formation of a "language study
group" to focus on particular thorny topics associated with the language
(an example might be "distributed computing" or "tree pattern matching").

Rather than filling out a form, you can head over to the ARG GitHub
repository:

https://github.com/Ada-Rapporteur-Group/User-Community-Input

and select the GitHub "issue" tab to post your comments, or join a
discussion on issues already there.

We would also welcome "meta" comments if you have thoughts on how to
improve the ARG process itself.

Thanks!
-Tucker Taft on behalf of the Ada Rapporteur Group

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog