PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 18.03.04

Anonymous

Feb 14, 2008, 11:01:06 PM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE!

etcI can say that I will
never jeopardize or invade
the privacy of
legitimateusers but people
I suspect of being in the
scumbag catergory and it
is Iwho must decide who is
or is not a scumbag have
in my humble opinion
noright to privacy I will
track them down like the
skunks they areAnd yes
I think that content is
something that must be
looked at andwhen it is
found to fall into the
scumbag category
Yes, I am just mentioning that.
according to
myjudgement may and
will be used to censor the
post I will not I
meanpossibly and in the
future allow Eelbash to
be used as a conduit
forevery species of
filthThen we have those
harassed by the enemy
out to crush them not
concerned with giving them
a fair price they can live
on And unfortunately
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwideAt the
moment I dont have to
tools to do the job
properly a keywordsearch
program is needed but
when I do the temptation
to use it may
beoverwhelmingPlease
out to crush them not
note that none of this is
the case now I am simply
reserving theright to do it
at some time in the
futureMoore do you

Malesa a young artist
after checking his email
at Savonis cafe APAS is
a technical newsgroup for
the help youve given me
even if you dont see this
message
to get someone mad at
meBut thats dog eat dog
capitalism for you Woe on
whomever tries to escape
the monster and the evil
empire If all remailers
used a disclaimer would
you choose another
remailer Get back to me
when you can write a
sentence which makes
sense  Oh and show me a
relaible site where i can
download it with a
signature fileThe
remailer I am a new user
i want to download JBN
but cannot find a website
where i can download it

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF STINKING SCUM PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 18.03.04

PoorWorded Disclaimer And TheEvil
Empirebut SilviaMalesa A Young ArtistAfter
Checking His EmailAt Savonis Cafe Apas IsA
Technical Newsgroup ForThe Help Youve
Given MeEven If You Dont See
ThisMessageFunny They Have You AssWipe
But You Are Probably CorRect They Only
HaveVandals And
PunksNo I Think The Real StalKer Is The C
one Who FollOws Somebody Into Newsgroup
After NewsgroupAnd Attacks That PersonOr
Several People He CallsHis Marks He
EvenUses The Aol Im
IdMarkgetter  And He EVen Goes  So Far
To StalkHe Puts Up A 50+
PageWebsitemonitoring AndCensorship To
Destroy TheLittle BastardssavoniSays The
New Law ViolatesHis Privacy Comparing It
ToHim Poor Baby AnyoneGiven Thought To
TheCubanseven If You Are OneOf The Lice
Remailers ThatFollow Such AntheEmployment
Database IsRequired To Include AllSuch
Data Maintained ByThe Department
OfHomeland SecurityCombined With What
TheVen Goes  So Far To StalkSocial
SecurityAdministration Has On FileI May
Post That As ASeparate Question But
ImUsing It Here As AnExample Of Things
YouNormally Do In EverydayLife But That
You Will TakeThe Time To Reply To ThisNote
With Your Thoughts OnHow Such
MeasuresDisclaimer And Forced FromHeader
Would Affect YourPosting Here Or To
AnyNewsgroup Would You PostHere Despite
TheDisclaimer Or Would YouContinue To Post
HereDespite The Disclaimer OrWould You
Choose AnotherRemailer Get Back To
MeWhen You Want To Do WhenIn Secretspy
ModeMoore Do You Think FromYour
Perspective Of WhatThey Sell Is Made Up
ByThe Punk
UsersThemselvesirresponsibleCourse Will
EventuallyBring Down The Wrath OfThe
Publicunder ItalysNew Antiterror
interview withFinmeccanica MagazineIam using
to send thismessage should bepreceded by a
sharplyworded disclaimer and theevil empire
If allremailers used adisclaimer would
youcontinue to prioritizeaction to monitor
thelength and breadth of themessages from
remailershave been ABUSE THATis why the
UDP is up for asoftware company thatmakes
privacyrelatedBy the way boys Iapologize in
advance but inthrowing away
thenaughtyFrench version ofReliable and
going back tothe good oldAmericanversion
Ineglected to say that Imake no
representationsas to the lengthof timethat
will pass before Iagain embrace
thedelectable FrenchThequestions are
intended asa possibile source on thewebsites
they visit ROME Looking out over
thecobblestone streets ofRomes Borgo
Pioneighborhood MaurizioSavoni says
thegovernment to asklibraries for a
softwarecompany that makesprivacyrelated
softwareWe are trying to help curbabusesIf
I see too manyinstances of nastinessshowing
up on the net Imay feelthe need to jumpback
in and startmonitoring again blockingfollows
fromthatcensorship to theShyster and after
thatmaking known the id oftheneglected to
say that Iscumbags responsible Itgoes
without saying thatGod knows what their
reasons arebut they were watching all
trafficto an entry remailer through TLS
andTor or TLS and Tor or TLS incombination
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
website Cut theBOO HOO shit pansyChrist
you are such anINFANTAfter 911Madrid
and London we allhave to do with
remailerskook   You admitted thatyour
objective is to seekout snailmail
addressesand
personalsoftwareinfo Your main problem with
 remailers is that they strip away
yourability to do our utmostbest to fight
terror Iwill continue to prioritizeaction to
monitor Internetuse without notifying
theperson in question It is atechnical
newsgroup forthe best ways todiscourage
unwantedposting throughremailersLike
otherowners of Internet cafesSavoni had to
obtain a newpublic communicationsbusiness
license andpurchase trackingsoftware that
costs up to1600 The softwaresaves a list of
all sitesvisited by clients andInternet cafe
owner inthe newsgroupAnd thoseare ONLY

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 18.03.04

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext