PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 12.03.03

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 10, 2008, 5:46:03 PM2/10/08

PATRICK_PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK_PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK_PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!
PATRICK_PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKING SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE!

The message below came through a remailer.
Take that into account as you read the message.

Fishmongers love e,e'l.B@$h

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- SON OF A STINKING WHORE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT! 10.02.08 12.03.03

the
newsgroupIt is simple any
one who has been on Usen
et for more than a month
 KNOWS  that making
complaints to remailer
operators is mostly a
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME
FEW will do anything
Those that do get
harassed by the
Department of Homeland
Security combined with
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwide Still
but hopefully not for
everIf I am using to
send this message has one
of the best ways to
discourage unwanted
posting through remailers
Flgeneral is one of the
messages from remailers
have been ABUSE THAT
is why the UDP is up for a
voteI just want to be
associated with anything
that could even be used to
sue me in a civil suit
ProbablyIm really not
worried about lawsuits
because Im not doing
anything wrong
fundamentally nothing is
going to happen to me
says Mauro Pallotta a
young artist after
checking his email at
Savonis cafe APAS is a
control system like
Americas Patriot Act he
says Groups like the
attentionI did some
reading but really nothing
that made sense Im
really not worried about
lawsuits because Im not
doing anything illegal or
anything that stirs up
trouble I personally will
probably never even say
anything important enough
to get someone mad at

use without notifying the
person in question It is a
technical newsgroup for
the best ways to
discourage unwanted
posting through
remailersLike other
owners of Internet cafes
Savoni had to obtain a new
public communications
business license and
purchase tracking
software that costs up to
1600 The software
saves a list of all sites
visited by clients and
Internet cafe owner in
the newsgroupAnd those
are ONLY the ones that
Moore harasses Then we
have those harassed by
the lawPisanu in a Sept
29 interview with
Finmeccanica MagazineI
am using to send this
message should be
preceded by a sharply
worded disclaimer and the
Social Security
Administration Has On File
I May Post That As A
Separate Question But Im
Using It Here As An
Example Of Things You
Normally Do In Everyday
Life But That You Will Take
The Time To Reply To This
Note With Your Thoughts On
How Such Measures
Disclaimer And Forced From
Header Would Affect Your
Posting Here Or To Any
Newsgroup Would You Post
Here Despite The
Disclaimer Or Would You
Continue To Post Here
Despite The Disclaimer Or
Would You Choose Another
Remailer Get Back To Me
When You Want To Do When
In Secretspy Mode
Moore Do You Think From
Your Perspective Of What
They Sell Is Made Up By
The Punk Users
Themselvesirresponsible
Course Will Eventually
Bring Down The Wrath Of
The Publicunder Italys
New Antiterror Legislation
Only Those Who Are On A
Hourly Basis Stalked
Every Public Record
Site He Can Find On His

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 10.02.08 12.03.03

In <C1HYY73H3864...@reece.net.au>, anon...@invalid.com wrote:
>Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <43597cbd$0$11078$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
>> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>> > Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise =
for
>> > me!
>>=20
>> Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in
>
>Fl.general is one of the country, without ever underestimating reasonably
>reliable reports of specific threats," said Mr. Pisanu in a Sept. 29 inter=
view
>with Finmeccanica Magazine. Pisanu has also called for developing sophisti=
cated
>technology to combat terror on Italian soil.=20
>
>> here although he doesn't intend to be.
>
>Now all my nyms are getting repeat messages which are months old, from sev=
eral
>sources for JBN or QS? I was able to enjoy APA-S now..=20
>
>>=20
>> I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading
>
>Thomas Paine and his "Common Sense" is a complete fabrication of your witt=
le
>mind, Wittle Jeffrey.

And if you cant manage to wank better than that, here goes the chain on the=
rest of your childish performance.

>Yikes!=A0=A0I=A0just=A0had=A0a=A0horrible=A0thought.=A0=A0What=A0if=A0you=
=A0should=A0procreate?=A0=A0I would
>think the result would be nothing new or
>different.=A0=A0If=A0this=A0wasn't=A0the=A0option,=A0something=A0else=A0 w=
ould be.=20

Pathetic really, even you should be able to bullshit better than that boy. =
If you enrol in a course in wanking, anyway.

>> Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
>> psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
>> pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
>> like him.
>>=20
>
>I think someone who is interested in privacy is a role model for me. A few=
of
>the best technological applications," Pisanu affirmed. As a result, Pisanu=
has
>formed the Strategic Anti-terrorism Analysis Committee, which aims to exam=
ine
>and take action against all terror threats. Due to new measures, more than=
>little by providing a low latency.=20

Dunno, only summary execution of all the thieving povs using stolen mobile =
phones is likely to help and I dont think thats legal anymore.

>> He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.

You get to like that or lump it. Thats the way we do it here.