PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 09.03.01

Anonymous

Feb 14, 2008, 1:52:22 PM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!

George Orwell wrote:
> I know the people that run the remailers do not believe in blocking messages, and that is fine as I believe that Freedom of Speech is like a day at the beach, but you see the problem is that this newsgroup which is _the_ place for people to learn about remailers is being flooded with these inane markov chain messages and when somebody comes here s/he sees a lot of foolishness coming out of the remaielrs and wonders about the judgment of the people that run the remailers.

It is no use. Floods can always adapt to new filters. And it has a
shitload of legal consequences (something even someone reasonably
intelligent like Frog-Admin didn't comprehend)

> If somebody is wondering about that the battle for privacy is half lost already and the remailers may as well turn their keys over to J Edgar Hoover.

It is better to not filter and lose all remailers than it is to have all
remailers filter (and be flooded if they don't)

It is bad enough that we have Eelbash and had Frog do this, we don't
need any other water fauna poluting our network

> So please make an exception for floods in this newsgroup and block them. I do not care about other newsgroups because Freedom of Speech is needed but in this newsgroup it reflects very very badly on remailers so please block the floods.

Which is just foolish and _extremely_ hypocritical

> Please block the floods.

Please block your keyboard and get a life

Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, GET OUT YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 14.02.08 09.03.01

I Love You E,e'l.b@$h

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 14.02.08 09.03.01

In article <QKPRPVAT3865...@reece.net.au>
Wolfgang Wolferwitz <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote:

> A simple VB script would prevent us from having to read the rambling of
> this sick mind. It is becoming a right pain in the proverbial having to
> sift through all the chaff just to read the occasional article written
> by someone with a sane mind.
>
> --
> Kind Regards, Wolfgang

Shut up Eelbash, if you want a filter, write one. I wrote mine.

it is NOT up to servers and M2N's to do this, it's up to users
to decide
what they do or do not want to read.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.