PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, WE HATE YOU, GET OUT! 10.02.08 15.03.00

Anonymous

Feb 10, 2008, 5:49:12 PM2/10/08

PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> "Hello, I am the owner of privacy.li. Today i saw some extra visitors,
> so i checked where they came from and arrived here."
>
> http://www.privacy.li/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308
>
> No logs, huh? Then how did you know there were "extra visitors" and
> where they came from. No logs=Bullshit! You quite obviously log or you
> would have absolutely now way to know any of this!

I'm not the owner, but i want to reply to this, logging who visits your
website is quite normal. You need to make a difference between what
actually is important to not to log and what is common to log as who
visits your own website (not who uses your service to visit websites).

for the rest i'm not going further into this and hope common sense does
its work.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 10.02.08 15.03.00

Hi !

>I don't know why I NEVER receive a reply from Panta when I
>create a nym, in order to confirm the nym creation. The nym *is*
>created by Panta, but I get no reply from Panta in order to
>activate it.

You should get a reply.
Re-send your reply block to "save AT nym.panta-rhei.eu.org"
This will save your message locally, and then I can feed it through the
script manually and see if it generates output.

>This is most frustrating. I don't think that the fact that I use
>GnuPG to create the nym could possibly cause a problem with the
>reply message from Panta, but there it is.

We will see once your message has arrived.

You can email me for more private conversation.
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 10.02.08 15.03.00

Maude Herr-Chodt wrote:
> Can the excellent remailer newsanon.yi.org be used to post a small binary (<
> 100 KB) to a newsgroup?

Define excellent..

> If not, is there another simple way to post a binary
> to a newsgroup anonymously without installing JBN?

Most remailers don't allow binaries and don't show this fact in their
capabilities (remailer-conf)

Excellent??
Thomas
--
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"