Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates

5 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

3dmechanical

não lida,
30 de mai. de 2008, 07:29:3830/05/2008
para
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them?
Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in
transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality.
Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!!

Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d
modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and
design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india
with strong quality and lowest possible rates.

We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact
which prompts curiosity and attention. 3D Modeling improves your
graphics and gives a better look to your website. 3D modeling or
animation is applicable where it is necessary to convey your company's
professional image. Mechanical Products design offers Industrial
Design Products, 3D design and modeling products, mechanical 3D design
in India with 99.995% accuracy at mechanical 3d modelling.

We assist our clients during the conceptualization, 3D design or
modelling stage of projects with presentation material in the form of
images and detailed animation in either .mpeg or .avi files.
3D animation deliver 3D models, 3d animation process, 3d modelling
software. We are using solidworks and 3d max for making 3d modeling
animations

3d Animation delivers 3d models, 3d modelling software, 3d animation
process, mechanical modelling our world wide clients. We are using
Solidworks and 3d Max for making animations.

If you have any queries about our mechanical 3d animation services or
would like to see more samples, please feel free to contact us at
http://www.mechanical3dmodelling.com/

0 nova mensagem