PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 09.02.08 21.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 10, 2008, 12:17:05 AM2/10/08

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE!

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:33:53 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
<anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote:

>In article <48CFB...@bikikii.ath.cx>
>BiKiKii Admin <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 05 Nov 2005, [Anonymous] Persona wrote:
>>
>> >Suddenly nothing's getting through.
>> >
>> >I use auto remailers with stats from bikikki.
>> >I use 2 m2n gateways (dizum and bananasplit)
>> >My nyms are with blackhole and panta.
>> >
>> >What gives? Bad stats?
>> >

>> BiKiKii stats are currently poor.
>> CPunk - OK not good, Mix - bad.
>>
>> >both gateways down?
>> >

>> Gateways are probably OK.
>> See:
>>
>> Subject: drsnoid's mail2news results 04-Nov-05
>> Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:40:02 -0500
>> Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server.stats
>
>Thanks for the plug.
>
>I do want to write a little bit about my results, however. They are
>gathered approximately
>once every two weeks and while as a rule they remain very static, during
>that two weeks small
>changes may occur. Recent examples include panta > mail...@anon.lcs
>suddenly becoming a bad route, and itomix2 suddenly filtering on the
>Newsgroups header effectively precluding it from posting through a
>standard mail2news.
>
>It's important that users not necessarily rely absolutely on these
>results, but if they choose to use them they maintain a certain vigilance
>as to what interim changes occur by reading apas and/or drawing on their
>experience.
>The results.txt list is meant to be used in conjunction with my gatepick
>program, but to get a better sense of what historically are good and bad
>routes I think my chart at http://www.cotse.net/users/drsnoid/results.gif
>provides something a little more tangible. Also s
>http://www.quicksilvermail.net/mail2news.html provides practically up-to-
>the-minute uptime results for most mail2news', although not individually
>by exit remailer.
>
>At any rate, here they are again:

I operate the twisty re mailer. The results of your testing are very
valuable to me.

Would you please consider posting these results under [INFO Re mailers] on
a regular basis?

The tests allow me to diagnosis any problems that may be happening.

Regards, Twisty Admin

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 09.02.08 21.03.03

In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
parsifal
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 09.02.08 21.03.03

simply a discussion of
potential security