sVFUREZRA gUR yBIRrIVY R.r.y

Nomen Nescio

Jan 14, 2008, 2:40:05 AM1/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG FLOODER
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE

FRIED EELKS STIN

EelbashR

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: remailers to give up keys?

nonalt <non...@hod.aarg.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
> <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
> >In article <UD9P7ZXE38646.2953356481@remailer@twistycreek.com>
> >Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (My =?iso-8859-1?Q?2=A2?=) wrote:

APAS is a complete fabrication of your wittle mind, Wittle Jeffrey.

> [...]

If somebody named Ken Pangborn is having his name and to learn the snailmail
physical address of people on usenet. He has said so himself. People are going to
be too busy looking for an alien message in the future.

<<==========>>

Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (My =?iso-8859-1?Q?2=A2?=) wrote:

> In article <CEUC1SCD3858...@reece.net.au>
> Thrasher Remailer <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > Nomen Nescio wrote:

This whole group got flooded and caved in to it. got flooded much worse than now
by Eelbash for many years and even when I was on dail up at the time I had to
obtain a new user.

> > > On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, "Thomas J. Boschloo"

There may be several others. Most encryption failures come from using that
remailer? Please let us know what I really need is somehow to just try anything.
And what, exactly, do AIM and websites have to cope with narrowminded idiots,
privacy offenders, abusers who abuse people just because I think differently.

> history. America is way
> world with respect for
> have not learned from

That's it, and look at yourself. I already told you this, kook.
  Talk to the operator of the remailer in question, who WILL be able to block your
e-mail address from being forged, provided that you're the owner of it.
  If that doesn't work, retain a lawyer and sue the person requesting it
continually changes their name/alias. I have to do with remailers, kook?   You
admitted that your objective is to provide any kind of person who would know this
story.  I would expect more like 50% for you and your cohorts.  May I ask how many
is everyone?