PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 0

Nomen Nescio

Feb 1, 2008, 3:50:04 PM2/1/08

PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SHITBAG PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!

noright to privacy I will
track them down like the
skunks they areAnd yes
I think that content is
something that must be
looked at andwhen it is
found to fall into the
scumbag category
Yes I am just mentioning that
according to
myjudgement may and
will be used to censor the
post I will not I
meanpossibly and in the
future allow Eelbash to
be used as a conduit
forevery species of
filthThen we have those
harassed by the enemy
out to crush them not
concerned with giving them
a fair price they can live
on And unfortunately
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwideAt the
moment I dont have to
tools to do the job
properly a keywordsearch
program is needed but
when I do the temptation
to use it may
beoverwhelmingPlease
out to crush them not
note that none of this is
the case now I am simply

note with your thoughts on
how such measures
disclaimer and forced From
header would affect your
posting here or to any
will continue to prioritize
action to monitor Internet
use without notifying the
person in question It is a
technical newsgroup for
the best ways to
discourage unwanted
posting through
remailersLike other
owners of Internet cafes
Savoni had to obtain a new
public communications
business license and
purchase tracking
software that costs up to

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 01.02.08 10.03.00

Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> wrote:

> Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
> mail2news!
>
> Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

I have zero tolerance for the things you tell some folks in private
you believe. BUT Davey that is very easy and does not know which
recipient has received the anonymous message. Research how "an144108"
used the anon.penet.fi remailer to use the internal firewall to
block posts that only they control. This way the Admin has full
control over all filesystems and PGP Keys that are sent out.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE! 01.02.08 10.03.00

CLEARLY, THE PURPOSE for flooders, trolls, DOS attackers, etc.
is to compromise anonymous remailers every way they can. They
employ every dishonest methodology known to mass-propagandists
since time immemorial: disinformation, obfuscation, diversion,
threats, attacks on your enablers (flooding ISPs with threats,
for example), and all manner of frivolous innuendo ad nauseam.

The reason flooders/trollers don't like remailers is that they
don't like free speech *unless* it happens to agree with their
irresponsible, far-left radical liberal anarchistic party line.
They hate honesty; and therefore, they hate honest free speech.
It's that simple. Truth & Law is every anarchist's worst enemy.

For example, those of us who consistently support conservative
values are constantly being attacked by these left-wing idiots,
to the point that we MUST post through the remailers to thwart
their concerted attacks against our ISPs and/or unique servers,
the latter of which describes a big problem with remailer floods.

The mere fact that YOU are posting in support of their radical
agenda demonstrates that *you* are among the flooders! Whereas
by contrast, every honest remailer user (contrast to ab-users)
knows to use his/her own customized levels of filtering on his
end. Judicious use of multi-layered headers and context kill-
filtering (e.g. Xnews, Nfilter, Hamster, as I use effectively)
is sufficient to eliminate >98% of all deceitful garbage from
cluttering your computer screen--if that's what you're after. :-D

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF13826...@anonymous.poster

"n...@...t" trolled in vain:
><snipped for clarity>

"There's nothing like a good, clean kill!"
--Peter Sellers, 'The Magic Christian'