PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 14.02.08 00.03.04

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 14, 2008, 3:48:44 AM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SHITBAG PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!

Hi !

>Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
>mail2news!
>
>Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

This is because of postings that go to a mixed bag of newsgroups, e.g.
alt.test and apas.

As panta would require hashcash for apas but not alt.test Reliable will
parse the newsgroup headers, and deliver to alt.test but not apas if
hashcash is invalid, and to both if hashcash is valid.

I thought it would be important to implement that instead of just dropping
the message, so people who include alt.test in messages will see that the
message arrived at Panta, but was not delivered to other newsgroups because
of missing/invalid hashcash.

I had a quick glance into the sources, and realized that I even dissect
your header if you have provided a valid hashcash token.
As this is not necessary I have changed it to only do that if hashcash is
invalid/missing.

Please run a test,
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 00.03.04

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, admin_rbtor <admin^@^rbtor^.^net> wrote:
>On 12 Oct 2005 23:54:40 -0000, Dingo Admin <dingo...@dingoremailer.com>
>wrote:
>>On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, admin_rbtor <admin^@^rbtor^.^net> wrote:
>>>Ok, so I got into trouble with my ISP for operating a re-mailer. They
>>>consider
>>>it a server which is outside of the TOS of the agreement.
>>
>>I'm sorry to hear this. You have been an asset to the network.
>>
>>Dingo Admin
>>dingo...@dingoremailer.com
>>

>Dear Dingo
>
>When I come back on line, I'll ask you first to list me in your stats. I hope
>you will do me the honor. I have trusted you for years. That trust remains
>unbroken with me.
>
>Over the years I have found you cautious and trustworthy. I may come back
>under a different name, but I hope you will consider me.
>
>Your pages are still in my stats for JBN as they have been since 4 to 5 years
>ago. I enjoyed your webpage on the evolution of Dingo. I got a kick out of the
>hotpop problems. (sorry) I know you were trying hard. I also noticed you moved
>up in the world from Mercury. Any reason why?

I was trying to speed things up so I could handle some flooding that was
going on at the time. I was also trying to figure out how to implement TLS
on a Windows system. MDaemon offered a very solid program, TLS, and someone
I could complain to if it didn't work right.

It's not free, but it's also not too terribly expensive, either. It does a
good job, and I've been very happy with it. I would recommend it if you
were looking for a low cost alternative to Mercury.

>Trust!!!! Period. You have earned it.
>
>My warmest regards to you in particular,
>You will always remain a most trusted source.
>
>admin_rbtor

Thanks! It's very nice to hear that!

Dingo Admin
dingo...@dingoremailer.com

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 14.02.08 00.03.04

<Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> On 31 Oct 2005, Taylor Vincent <VincentT...@rindmail.junearru.edu>
> wrote:

A blatant, bald-faced LIE. So his remailer in the Sierra Madre mountains. What, are you kidding?

> >How do you remember them? Remembering passwords is a real pain for me, and
> >if you can remember the complex ones you use, and have some system for
> >doing it rather than a very good memory, please share it with the rest of
> >us.
>
> Simple. Have someone write down 20 random words. Take a small example of 5:
>
> Watermelon
> Chainsaw

APAS is a test. The Eelbash remailer is a good point. One of the re-mailer.

> Television
> Fruitcake
> Rabbit
>
> Now, you need to start with the key word watermelon. Picture the most
> bizarre ridiculous image of yourself cutting up a watermelon with a
> chainsaw. Make it wild, picture it in your mind. The crazier the better.
> Seeds and rind flying all over. Why would you cut a watermelon with a
> chainsaw, stupid huh?
>
> Ok, now you have made an association from watermelon to chainsaw.
>
> Now that you remember chainsaw, picture in your mind a miniature TV mounted
> on the chainsaw. You're watching TV on the side of the chainsaw. Pretty
> wierd Huh? Make the picture as ridiculous as you can in your own mind.
>
> Now what is on TV? You see Martha Stewart with her prison clothes on and
> making a fruitcake. Everyone is laughing their asses off. The fruitcake is
> a burnt piece of crap. It looks like the blob from outer space.
>
> Now you have associated fruitcake to television.
>
> Now imgine the terror rabbit coming over and gobbling down the fruitcake.
> The ugliest rabbit you have ever seen. Horns instead of ears, a snake for a
> bushy tail. Now you have associated rabbit to the fruitcake.
>
> Ok, make a password. Simple.
>
> WchTELfruiRABBI
>
> Just 5 random words can make a tough password invulnerable to a dictionary
> attack.
>
> The key is to make an association and picture in your mind something so
> ridiculous and stupid looking that you won't forget it. Try it. Have
> someone write down 5 random words. Associate them in your mind in the most
> bizzare way you can. Make a picture in your mind. The crazier, the better.
> The more crazy you picture it, the more likely you will remember it. Never
> try a simple association, you will forget that. It has to be wierd,

That's it, and look at you, Little Jeffrey, off an a rant like a difference in the US is of little import to the correct PTR record. I guess it does take time to reply to a goal, it's nice to see such venom in reply to a goal, it's nice to see it coming together.  This is just the first step, a very small one seeing  as Privacy Watch was the seed and we're only transplanting it as a separate site.  I went to the site, and it took a minute for it to work, though never as perfectly as I'd have got any abuse@ mail rather than the exit remop.

> bizarrre, unforgetful. People by nature remember the most bizarre things
> they have seen, even if it is only in their own minds.
>
> After you have done a simple 5, try 10, then 20. You will find you can
> memorize them in a few minutes. next, try it backward to forward. It still
> works.
>
> Of course you could always use something easier like c:ENTER:!!! (Think
> about it you perverts :)

I find it hard to believe that Freedom of Speech is like a difference in the freedom of speech, as do other things. "It is a usenet post written by Ex Scientologist Dan Garvin.  There's lots of  Scio-speak but those terms can be the devil incarnate, I don't care what you think from your remailer has been somewhat less than 5% know it in for Frog.

> Regards all,

The Eelbash "remailer" is a core tenet to freedom and as such it is used. You can never win! An antiterror law makes Internet cafe operators must periodically turn this list into their local machine. I am glad I don't care.