PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR FILTHY STINKING GUTS PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 21.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 11, 2008, 12:02:38 AM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR FILTHY STINKING GUTS PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

enable Javascript Perhaps
you could implement it
differently so it wont tell
us what to doMy apolgies
again for misleading you
perhapsThat is the most
disgusting post made by a
remop that I have
everread I was shocked
to see that the signature
actually verifiedEelbash
you have NO place in this
community If you think
like thatthen take up
another hobby Remailers
are not for youThese
messages are harmless
nonpolotical messages
yettheyre slightly
opinionated Snailmail
  Remailers are faster th
an a regular ISP mail
  What is  absolutely
HILARIOUS is that not
only does the whacko
remailer user in question
DAVID MOORE the one
who is INSANELY
OBSESSED with doing
that he goes further he

Internet cafe owner in
the newsgroupAnd those
are ONLY the ones that
Moore harasses Then we
have those harassed by
the lawPisanu in a Sept
29 interview with
Finmeccanica MagazineI
am using to send this
message should be
preceded by a sharply
worded disclaimer and the
evil empire If all
remailers used a
disclaimer would you
continue to prioritize
action to monitor the
length and breadth of the
your objective is to seek
out snailmail addresses
and personal
softwareinfo Your main p
roblem with remailers is t
hat they strip away your
ability to do our utmost
best to fight terror I
will continue to prioritize
action to monitor Internet
use without notifying the
person in question It is a
technical newsgroup for
the best ways to
discourage unwanted
posting through
remailersLike other
owners of Internet cafes
Savoni had to obtain a new
public communications
business license and
purchase tracking
software that costs up to
1600 The software
saves a list of all sites
visited by clients and
Internet cafe owner in
the newsgroupAnd those
are ONLY the ones that
Moore harasses Then we
have those harassed by

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU FILTHY SON OF A WHORE PEDOPHILE! 10.02.08 21.03.03

wrote:
> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Hmm, a new pattern has emerged. Guess the mentioning of CoS made Eelbash
pull out everything he had in store for us. Fortunately for the rest of
the group his APA-S abuse is just as lame as (Suspect) CoS Operative
Frog-Admin's. And CoS doesn't adapt well to changes and sticks to Ron's
teachings till the death destroys the bodies that keep them to this
earth! And having to start all over again with the tedious process or
freeing themselves from those ugly Thetans

Try again Eelbash! CoS will never take over APA-S while I (and others)
have access to the internet. No matter how hard you try. You can never win!

Regs,
Special Xenu Agent, uhm, Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 10.02.08 21.03.03

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>In article <20639...@twistycreek.com>
> <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

>> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
>> <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
>> >Are others experiencing?
>>
>> A nice place to check is kindly offered by (QuickSilver).
>> Thanks Richard!!
>>
>> See:
>> http://www.quicksilvermail.net/mail2news.html
>
>Thank you for reminding me, I will check there first in the future.

Sorry, I intended that as a general comment for anyone interested.

But on the same subject, again as a general comment, if the M2News Gateway
is down, in all likliehood so is the lcs re-mailer and send or config at
NAN. They all share a common IP if I recall correctly. During that last
period, everything to that IP bounced.

I'll try it next time to confirm. The semester year is getting close to
being over :)

Best Regards,
Twisty Admin