PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS STINKING BASTARD PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 05.02.08 00.03.02

Fritz Wuehler

Feb 5, 2008, 3:43:08 AM2/5/08

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

wHY bASH tHE eVIL eEL?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 05.02.08 00.03.02

Eelbash is a fraud

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 05.02.08 00.03.02

George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

ROME - Looking out over the net. It is simple anyone who has been on Usenet for more than a month KNOWS  that making complaints to remailer load.