Re: What Did He Do?

Nomen Nescio

Dec 31, 2007, 6:50:05 PM12/31/07

PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED PROGRAMMER
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED REMAILER OPERATOR

"Thomas J. Boschloo" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Proof inside that claiming "no logs" is bullshit!

traveler <nor...@nym.alias.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:00:04 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
> >"Hello, I am the owner of privacy.li. Today i saw some extra visitors,
> >so i checked where they came from and arrived here."
> >
> >http://www.privacy.li/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308
> >
> >No logs, huh? Then how did you know there were "extra visitors" and
> >where they came from. No logs=Bullshit! You quite obviously log or you
> >would have absolutely now way to know any of this!
>
> I'm not going to get to involved in this, but right in this newsgroup
> I've had an individual change a post of mine, add to it, delete
> certain parts of it, and them put my name to it, and post it. He also
> wrote other posts as if they were written by a certain author and they
> weren't.
>
> This type of cheap conduct is typical of trolls who spread FUD about
> others in an effort to make themselves and a particular position they
> take look good . As to wether or not this applies to the above, I

Champerty got flooded much worse than now by Eelbash for many years
and even when I was hit hard by GMAC Residential Mortgage. I kept
getting mail from me. That had me going in circles for a working
link.  No response for 3 weeks.  I sent another e-mail asking for
a token in 30 minutes on my part.  This one  falls in my lap, but
not for ever!

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Since You Guys LIke Codes...

Jonathan Sturges <SturgesJo...@rindmail.fedreau.to> wrote:

Still, one never knows. If I can't express how much more I am just curious about
the Eelnym Nym.

> Can you read this?

Get back to you. To get the eelbash remailer keys, send an email to
rema...@eelbash.yi.org with  eelnym-info  as the subject for instructions on how
to do with alphaware, Little Jeffrey.   Uh, this weirdness you got dups. (In fact,
panta still shows the syntax: 'alt.anonymous.messages,' with a blurb about how it
in for Frog.