White screen on the GDS when setting an array type as a command argument

Ugo Levi

May 20, 2021, 10:21:07 AM5/20/21
to F´ Community Group

Hello,

I am currently prototyping a project with F Prime from the Ref project, so I have defined a new component with several commands.

One of my commands takes an array as a parameter like this:

<import_array_type>Ref/TCModule/QuaternionArrayAi.xml</import_array_type>
<command kind="async" opcode="1" mnemonic="TC_Tracking">
    <comment>
        Command to switch in Tracking Mode
    </comment>
    <args>
        <arg name="arg1" type="Ref::Quaternion"/>
    </args>
</command>

And here is the definition of my array:

<array name="Quaternion" namespace="Ref">
    <type>F64</type>
    <size>4</size>
    <format>%f</format>
    <default>
        <value>0</value>
        <value>0</value>
        <value>0</value>
        <value>0</value>
    </default>
</array>

Since this command takes an array as parameter my GDS does not display anymore (white screen) and I get this error in the console:
Firefox.png

Does the GDS support the display of complex types or does the error come from my side?

lestarch

May 20, 2021, 12:27:16 PM5/20/21
to F´ Community Group
Currently the GDS isn't capable of inputting Array or Serializable types.

-Michael