Fault tolerance/resilience study of Fprime

Hailong Jiang

Jun 25, 2021, 11:59:13 AM6/25/21
to F´ Community Group
Hi, there,

Our team is working on the resilience study of applications/systems.
We learned that F prime has a consideration of fault tolerance for their applications.
What we are curious about is there any design or module for fault tolerance in Fprime framework?
 Also, Fprime is applied to multiple projects. Can you provide a few projects for us to study his resilience characteristics? Thank you
Any response would be appreciated.
Thank you

Hailong Jiang

Thibault FARGES

Jun 25, 2021, 2:17:21 PM6/25/21
to F´ Community Group
Could you please ask your question again on the new GitHub conversations link here: https://github.com/nasa/fprime/discussions
.
Recently we switched to these GitHub Discussions in order to consolidate the questions on this site and make the Google Group obsolete/disliked.

- Thibault.