Is rpm-user available as a template variable?

Eric Pederson

Jul 2, 2018, 1:56:00 PM7/2/18
to fpm-users
Is rpm-user available as a template variable?

I tried a few things: rpm-user, rpm_user, rpm.user, rpmuser and none worked.

Thanks,
-- Eric

Jordan Sissel

Jul 3, 2018, 1:50:42 AM7/3/18
to fpm-...@googlegroups.com
In a script template?

I don't know if this will work, but you can try `<%= attributes[:rpm_user] %>`. Can you try that?
If it works, we can use that information to update the documentation to help future folks.

-Jordan

Eric Pederson