'fpm -s pleaserun' option isn't recognised by fpm 1.9.3

Mani Sarkar

Oct 26, 2017, 5:11:36 AM10/26/17
to fpm-users
Hi,

I have an issue with FPM 1.9.3 + pleaserun, see issue raised at https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm/issues/1424. Does anyone know what the issue could be? What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Mani

Mani Sarkar

Oct 26, 2017, 6:02:47 AM10/26/17
to fpm-users
I have managed to resolve this issue, it had to do with parameters ordering.

Although I have a new issue, how do I augment the results of pleaserun and the already created rpm, it seems to overwrite them, I don;t see any examples or flags which allow both to run one after the other.

Is it passed in as a dependency? I'm might be misunderstanding the chaining process.

Meet-a-Project - MutabilityDetector  |  Bitbucket  |  Github  |  LinkedIn
Come to Devoxx UK 2018: http://www.devoxx.co.uk/

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come chasing after you!