fplll days 5

Skip to the first unread message

Martin R. Albrecht

12 Jul 2019, 09:10:3412/07/2019
to Fplll-Devel
Hi all,

we’ll have an lattice coding sprint aka “fplll days” in October:

## Dates

Monday, 28 October 2019 to Friday, 1 November 2019

## Location

Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, UK

Note that Egham != London.

## Format

The idea of fplll days is inspired by and will roughly follow the format of [Sage Days](https://wiki.sagemath.org/Workshops) which are semi-regularly organised by the [SageMath](http://sagemath.org) community. The idea is simply to get a bunch of motivated developers in a room to work on code. Judging from experience in the SageMath community, lots of interesting projects get started and completed.

We might organise one talk per coding day, to give people a reason to gather at a given time of the day, but the focus would be very much on working on software for dealing with lattices together. Note that you don't have to work on fplll during "fplll days", we want to encourage work on any open-source project around lattice reduction etc.

There is no registration fee. If you need travel support, get in touch with Martin, we can see what we can do.

If you'd like to attend, please send Martin an e-mail or add yourself to the Wiki page of the event:

https://github.com/fplll/fplll/wiki/fplll-days-5

Cheers,
Léo and Martin

--