Fwd: [fplll/fplll] Unknown reference [S09] in README (#371)

Martin R. Albrecht

Jun 14, 2019, 5:26:04 AM6/14/19
to Fplll-Devel
Hi all,

do you remember which reference this is supposed to be?

Cheers,
Martin

--

_pgp: https://keybase.io/martinralbrecht
_www: https://malb.io

Michael Walter

Jun 21, 2019, 2:51:41 AM6/21/19
to fplll-devel
I'm pretty sure this refers to the Chapter "Floating-Point LLL: Theoretical and Practical Aspects", written by Damien Stehlé, in the book "The LLL Algorithm". The chapter is available on Damien's website. The method is described in the section "The Lattice Bases Under Study".

Hope this helps.

Michael.