the system cannot find the path specified

david sun

Sep 25, 2018, 4:53:04 PM9/25/18
to FPGALink Users
Hi everyone,

this looks like a silly question.

I am new to FPGAlink, trying to create the environment from the instruction.

I have Microsoft visual studio 2010 installed on my machine. and Xilinx 14.7.
after I run setup.exe.
I chose visual studio10.0 and Xilinx 14.7. the interface suggested me to install python and pyyaml.
the setup created a shortcut on my desktop.

fpgalink1.png
if I click the shortcut. I got this message.

"the system cannot find the path specified."

did I installed the file in the wrong directory?

Sincerely,

David Sun

david sun

Sep 25, 2018, 6:15:29 PM9/25/18
to FPGALink Users
Sorry, My fault, I didn't unzip the files to c:\makestuff. now the command windows works. it is cool.