[fp-syd] Next FP Syd: 23rd August - calling for lightning talks

Tim McGilchrist

Aug 21, 2023, 8:39:29 PM8/21/23
to fp-...@googlegroups.com

Tune in for FP Syd on the 23 August, featuring an great talk about building a spreadsheet with functional programming:

Brad Neimann: Designing a strongly typed spreadsheet

Also, as we only have one talk this month, we have time for people to give short lightning talks . If you had a great idea recently, if you have worked with a cool library you can recommend, or if you want to present something funny... the stage is yours. Let's try this!

As usual, doors open at 6pm for the talk to start around 6:45. Please RSVP on meetup [1] or contact the organisers directly.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/fp-syd/events/295063398/