Next FP Syd: 24th January

Tim McGilchrist

Jan 21, 2024, 11:15:17 PMJan 21
to fp-...@googlegroups.com

FP Syd is back for 2024. We have Mark Hopkins and Tim McGilchrist presenting this month, and we will be looking to organise speakers for this year plus any events people would like to organise. So please come along with your ideas~

We will again reserve some time for short lightning talks before the main talk of this month. If you had a great idea recently, if you have worked with a cool library you can recommend, or if you want to present something funny... the stage is yours.

As usual, doors open at 6pm for the talks to start around 6:45.
We are always on the lookout for new (and returning!) speakers. If you'd like to present something Functional Programming related get in touch with the organisers or open a PR on http://github.com/fp-syd/meetings.

RSVP on meetup https://www.meetup.com/fp-syd/events/298581386/ or via email.

Cheers,

Tim