Next meeting Wednesday 26th February

Erik de Castro Lopo

Feb 23, 2020, 3:57:41 PM2/23/20
to fp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 26th February.

We will be having two talks:

Clinton Mead - Monads in Rust

Rongmin Lu - Vitrea: the be-all and (co)end-all of optics?

The RSVP is here:

https://www.meetup.com/FP-Syd/events/vcqlmpybcdbjc/

Doors open at 6pm, meeting proper starts at 6:30.

Everybody who intends to show up on the night shoud RSVP ASAP to allow our
hosts Atlassian to sort out the catering. People who said they were
going but now find that they can't should likewise update their status.

Finally, after being the main organisier of FP-Syd for 13 years, I will be
stepping and I hope we can fine someone else to pick up the reigns and
keep this thing running for at least another 13 years.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/