Next FP Syd: 26th July - calling for lightning talks

Jost Berthold

Jul 17, 2023, 3:30:37 AM7/17/23
to fp-syd

"Tune in" for FP Syd on the 26 July, featuring an exciting talk about playing music with OCaml:

Stephen Sherratt: Llama
Llama is a new OCaml library for building software-defined audio synthesizers with a declarative EDSL. In this talk I’ll show how the library works, give a tour of its features, and then use it to turn my laptop into a musical instrument.

Also, as we only have one talk this month, we have time for people to give short lightning talks . If you had a great idea recently, if you have worked with a cool library you can recommend, or if you want to present something funny... the stage is yours. Let's try this!

As usual, doors open at 6pm for the talk to start around 6:45.
Please RSVP on meetup [1] or contact the organisers to let us know you are coming.

We hope to see you there!.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/fp-syd/events/294636404/