Using Thor_Proc_GetPropertyList

Tamar

Dec 24, 2020, 11:57:28 AM12/24/20
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
I'm working on a little tool and it looks to me like Thor_Proc_GetPropertyList gives me something I need, but when I try to test it, it errors on this line near the top:

If Pemstatus(m.toObject, 'BaseClass', 5) And _Screen.oISXOptions.UseCKLforPEMs = .F.

Anybody know what I have to do first, so _Screen.oISXOptions exists?

Jim Nelson

Dec 24, 2020, 12:01:14 PM12/24/20
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Try this:

Execscript (_Screen.cThorDispatcher, 'Thor_Proc_GetISXOptions')

Jim Nelson

(805) 498-9195 (preferred)
(720) 837-3536 (cell)