Errors from the Thor update

F-Charles Waud

Nov 10, 2021, 9:02:08 AM11/10/21
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Hi everyone. thanks for allowing me to join and ask a question. I have been using Thor for about a year. When it starts, there is a several second lag while it checks for updates, and then it finally fails with a message like "invalid url". I recently read the documentation and saw that there is a more involved process when I use the check for updates option. I ran that and now I get several errors. I assume that I need to change something in my configuration to fix this.

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about this?

Thanks very much
Charles