BeautifyX and SET TEXTMERGE DELIMITERS TO

Lutz Scheffler

Jun 7, 2020, 3:33:44 PM6/7/20
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
BeautifyX does not respect the settings of SET TEXTMERGE DELIMITERS TO .

Has anybody ever touched this?

While not impossible to figure out the values, it's a pain.

Jim Nelson

Jun 7, 2020, 4:50:31 PM6/7/20
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
Actually, BeautifyX doesn't respect ANY setting of TextMerge Delimiters, default or not.

Jim Nelson

(805) 498-9195 (preferred)
(720) 837-3536 (cell)

Lutz Scheffler

Lutz Scheffler

Jun 7, 2020, 5:19:36 PM6/7/20
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
I've got the idea that it was fornating textmerge expressions inside TEXT .. ENDTEXT,
apologies

Lutz Scheffler

Jun 7, 2020, 5:32:57 PM6/7/20
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
But Thor crashes, if the delimiters are set non standard. ;)

Guess all of my code too.

Jim Nelson

Jun 7, 2020, 5:42:24 PM6/7/20
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com