CMake Modifications

Allen Barnett

Nov 8, 2010, 7:21:12 PM11/8/10
to FoX-discuss
Hi Andrew: I've made a few additions to the CMake build files in order
to allow FoX to install on windows, hopefully in a way that may be
used by other CMake applications. Would you be interested in my
patches?
Thanks,
Allen

Andrew Walker

Nov 9, 2010, 3:52:53 AM11/9/10
to fox-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

I'm very interested in your patches. Could you send them to this list as attachments? It would also be useful to have simple instructions on how to build FoX on windows with CMake - 'how do I build FoX on windows' is a question I'm asked quite frequently and I'm never convinced that my answer is terribly useful.

Cheers,

Andrew

> --

Andrew Walker <andrew...@bris.ac.uk>